NOW TO THE TABLE, FROM BYTES TO BITES: A RIFF ON FARM AND FOOD
Can we have cheap food and cheap nutrition? (A world beyond traditional carbs).
Will new tools to increase system accountability yield greater transparency?
Is the feed lot of the 21st century within plants, labs or in animals? How is the mix evolving?
The Consumer and the Future of Row Crop Profitability
- Andrey Zarur, Greenlight Biosciences
- Shoba Murali, Generation UCAN
- Tony Michaels, Midwestern BioAg
- Karn Manhas, Terramera
Transparency and Traceability
- Anthony Zografos, SafeTraces
- Will Babler, Mercaris
- Angie Slaughter, AB InBev
- Brennan Turner, FarmLead
The Future of Protein
- Reese Schroeder, Tyson Ventures
- Alan Hahn, MycoTechnology
- Neil Renninger, Ripple Foods
- Bernard Van Lengerich, (ret.) Chief Science Officer, General Mills & Advisory Board Member, S2G Ventures